Please welcome our newest member on staff, Paul Sanner,
Director of Music & Organist!
Contact: 908-233-0301 ext. 46 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Music has always gone hand-in-hand with Christian worship, and is brought to fruition here at PCW by the gifts and talents of our members.
We are blessed to have many opportunities for people to participate actively in our wonderfully diverse music program, or simply enjoy the rich musical heritage of the church. Please contact the church office, to see how you can be a part of this exciting and meaningful ministry, either by phone at the office (908-233-0301 ext. 46) or via e-mail email@example.com.
SINGERS are welcome to join any of our choirs. INSTRUMENTALISTS are always needed to help worship on a regular basis, and for special worship services and concerts. Please let us know if you would like to use your singing or ‘non-singing’ gifts to invigorate our Music Ministry.
The following outlines some of the Music Department’s current programs, and new members are always welcome:
- The Chancel Choir is a choir for adults and high school students. They rehearse weekly on Thursday evenings from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. The Chancel Choir regularly leads the 10:00 a.m. Sunday worship services, and most festival services. The Chancel Choir is anchored by 5 professional soloists/section leaders, who also rotate performing solos at the 8am and 10am services each week.
- During the Summer months, we have a Summer Choir! There is no Thursday night rehearsal during June and July, but anyone who wishes to is invited to join us at 9:15am on Sunday morning for a quick rehearsal, then the Summer Choir leads worship at 10am.
- The Chancel Handbell Ringers (High School through adult) rehearse on Monday evenings from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., and participates as often as schedules permit in the 10:00 a.m. Worship service, and other special festival services.
- The Children’s Choirs consists of Pre-K through grade 5 boys and girls. The Children’s Choirs are an active part of the music program and meet on Wednesday afternoons at 5:00 p.m. As they are currently constituted:
- Cherub Choir (PreK & K)
- Joyful Sound Choir & Handbells (1st – 5th Grades)
Music is vital to our worship experience here at PCW, and is greatly appreciated by our congregation. We invite you to join us as we lift our voices and instruments to God each week in joyful song!
LISTEN TO THE MUSIC AT PCW!
Click on the link below to hear some of the music we make here at Sunday services & other events.
Listen to our wired4worship.com band!